We’re looking for a Customer Satisfaction Intern to join our Customer Services team in São Paulo/SP.Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.As a Customer Satisfaction Intern you’ll be responsible for driving customer needs and expectation.We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!What you’ll do
- Analysis and handling of customer problems / complaints;
- Insert complaints and orders into the system - after sales service;
- Technical support for lighting products;
- Preparation of technical reports;
- Follow-up of After Sales Services.
- Studying Electrical or Mechatronics or Electronic Engineering - must be completed on December 2022. (please inform in the resume the current semester and month/year of conclusion);
- Advanced English is MANDATORY (speaking/writing);
- Advanced Spanish is desirable;
- Advanced Excel;
- Communication skills;
- Team work;
- Technical knowledge in electrical / electronics;
What you’ll get in return…We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we areSignify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.